Worldwide Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
AMG World Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to AMG World.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another AMG World conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by AMG World for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference.
- In the event that AMG World cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another AMG World event to be mutually agreed with AMG World which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that AMG World postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another AMG World event to be mutually agreed with AMG World, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- AMG World is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. AMG World shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, AMG World reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- All ‘Early Bird’ Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered whether by AMG World (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer